How We’re Serving Our Community:
At Vision Pro Optical, it has always been our mission to provide exceptional care, quality eyewear, and personalized treatment, all at a great value. In the wake of COVID-19, we made the difficult decision to close our locations temporarily while we worked on ways to better provide for the wellbeing of our patients.
With this in mind, we’re excited to announce that we’re reopening some of our locations and getting back to treating you and your family with the kind of personal, compassionate eye care you expect from us! Please see below for locations that are open and our hours of operation:
- Aurora: Mon to Fri – 8:30 AM – 4:30PM
- Cloquet: Mon 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Tue to Thurs 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Fri 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sat 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Grand Rapids: Mon to Fri – 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Kenwood: Mon 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Tue to Thurs 9:00 AM -7:00 PM, Fri 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sat 9:00 AM -1:00 PM
- Moose Lake: Mon to Fri – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- North Branch: Mon to Fri – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- South Tower: Mon 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Tue to Thurs 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Fri 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sat 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Two Harbors: Mon to Fri – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Duluth (Grand): Mon to Fri – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Superior, WI (North Tower): Mon to Fri – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please call your nearest Vision Pro Optical location or request an appointment online to schedule your next visit.
How We’re Keeping You Safe:
Rest assured, we wouldn’t reopen a single practice unless we were confident that we could operate in a way that’s completely safe for every patient and staff member in each of our offices. As we begin caring for you and your family once again, we’ll be following the recommended guidelines set by the CDC to keep you and our staff safe during appointments. This includes wearing face masks, routine sanitation and cleaning of equipment, keeping patients safely distanced, and other health precautions.
For information on our office’s safety precautions, please see the CDC’s guidelines:
We know that these have been tough times for many of us, and we thank our patients for being so understanding. We can’t wait to see you all and provide you with the same great care you’re used to!